Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tyler's First Baby Shower

Yes, that's right. Tyler attended his very first baby shower (and I'm sure he's hoping his last). We were invited to my cousins baby shower in Salt Lake. Lucky for me, it was a couples baby shower -where the guys come too! I freaked Tyler out telling him stories of tasting and guessing unlabeled baby food, seeing how many pieces of toilet paper fit around the mom-to-be's belly, not being able to say the word cute, baby or something like that because you'll lose you chance at winning a fabulous prize(this one didn't really phase him), and all of the other expected baby shower games .

However, Tyler was the one that lucked out. This baby shower was more like a family BBQ, except with a pregnant woman and baby gifts. Here's a pic of Tyler-as you can tell, he's super excited.


Me and my cuz, Jeff.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe this was preparation for his own baby shower one day??? :) I kid I kid, but really now, come on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. Kinda sad I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I can just picture Tyler on the drive up to a baby shower... Classic. I'm sure he was pleasantly surprised by the lack of baby food testing :-) How did the conference go?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: