Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Provo River Adventure

Tyler and I, along with our friends Abby and Moises took an adventure down the Provo river a few weeks back. It was so much fun. The water was sooo cold when we first took off. Miraculously, Tyler and I never flipped over-however we got plenty wet.

We brought two tubes and a raft, however due to raft difficulties, we ended up with only two tubes for all 4 of us. I am sure we looked like outdoor idiots floating down that river. Two people to a tube (Tyler on the tube and me sitting on him. Moises on a tube and Abby sprawled out on him). Abby was the only one with a life jacket, and none of us had paddles. It was quite an adventure.

Here's Abby and Moises before we started-all dry ;). I wish I had more pictures, but taking my camera would have been a bad idea, hehe.

1 comment:

Share your thoughts: