Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can I transport myself back to the time of Jane Austen?

I guess not, but I'll try my hardest. As some of you know, I'm designing the back bedroom of our house to be my office (I'm thinking more of a small version of Belle's library in Beauty and the Beast with a late 18th century feel). I want it to be more of a Sitting Room :). I'm so excited to get this done! It will probably take a while-saving up the money and all. Thanks to my overtime from the last event, I was able to get a few more pieces!

Below you'll see one of the chairs that will be in the room-I'm going for that classic pattern and floral look. Tyler's parents got me the chair for my birthday, and I just got the cover and a cute pillow to go with.

As you can see, Puppy has already taken a liking to it. I can't wait for the rest!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that chair! You're brave, I literally cringe thinking of Macy getting on any of my furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to look so great lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the chair! I feel like you'll probably have to visit me and Belle's Library inside Caliornia Adventure as research for the big project, right :-)? I'll send you those reception pictures for sure, though! At first they were all in the post but then it looked like an Ashley show with no Matt and I felt guilty haha. Hope you're still collecting that OT, if you know what I mean! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: