Tyler has LOVED this video editing thing. He's getting really good at it. Here is a video he made of him and his buddies rollerblading. They are really good!
I'm so proud of my wonderful husband. He is sooooo talented. He succeeds in EVERYTHING he does. He is so accomplished in cars, skating, snowboarding, even pogosticking and unicycling! He makes our home look so nice and spends so much time repairing and remodeling. He is so loving and caring! I couldn't of asked God for more.
Here's Tyler and his friends rollerblading. I also love that he uses his christian music in the videos. It's great music and a way to glorify God!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow! They are really good! You should tell Tyler to take Braxton with him sometime...Brax LOVES watching guys rollerblade and skate...he is so envious of them! And I agree...Tyler's a great guy! You both are so lucky to have each other...both great people!
ReplyDelete