After about 4 years of either our garage or my dear mothers' garage being occupied by the Prelude, it is out and completed! Tyler has worked, researched, and finally got the car running. After all that time, we found out the reason why the 3...yes I said 3...engines Tyler has bought during the past years to get his car going hasn't been working. A small little plug was missing...from all 3 engines. No one in Utah or anyone Tyler talked to knew what was wrong. Finally someone from Idaho had Tyler check the little plug. It worked! The Prelude is running!
Tyler and Micah made this awesome video of his car. He is so happy to have it going now!
Congrats hunny!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay for finishing the car (for now)! Fun movie. I should've just hired Tyler to be my videographer... I'm sure he's WAY into weddings :-)
ReplyDelete