For his birthday, we decided to throw him a surprise party. He came back from a Spring Break vacation in Salt Lake City and walked into the kitchen to the family and friends yelling "SURPRISE". He loved it. We had a great time hanging out, and playing with his new toys.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Happy Birthday Dakota
Last weekend Dakota turned 14. I love my little brother. He's almost like a child to me. I was 11 when he was born, so I was really involved in raising him. I don't know what I would do with out this guy. He's such a loving and special guy. He's so affectionate to his sisters, and he LOVES to play pranks on people. God gave us a little blessing right when we all needed him most. We all used to call him our little monster. Imaging a family of ALL girls, getting this little boy. We had NO idea what to do with him. It was so fun!
For his birthday, we decided to throw him a surprise party. He came back from a Spring Break vacation in Salt Lake City and walked into the kitchen to the family and friends yelling "SURPRISE". He loved it. We had a great time hanging out, and playing with his new toys.

Later that night we celebrated at one of Dakota's favorite restaurant-Golden Corral. It was fun. Tyler and I stole Dawsen and sat her next to us. That was a fun dinner, lol. She got so messy. I made a whole plate of what she dropped on the floor.


For his birthday, we decided to throw him a surprise party. He came back from a Spring Break vacation in Salt Lake City and walked into the kitchen to the family and friends yelling "SURPRISE". He loved it. We had a great time hanging out, and playing with his new toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You weren't kidding about Dawson! Her messy little face is too cute. I'm glad Dakota liked his birthday party!
ReplyDelete