Even though I stayed home, his plans prevailed. The guys were so excited to go south that I just couldn't say no. I did miss him terribly. I couldn't sleep without him. He makes me feel so safe at night.
Some of Tyler's friends bailed out on the trip, so it ended up being only Micah and him. They had a ton of fun though. They were able to take the two-seater S2k and they headed past St. George to Mesquite. They hung out there for part of the day, then went to St. George to Cliff Dive, Skim Board, and Skate. He came home to me Saturday night and I was so excited to see him.
I kept busy on Saturday with a yard sale me and my sister Bama put on. It was fun yet exhausting. The weather was so beautiful! So all in all, we had a good weekend.
Tyler took my camera this weekend, but didn't take any pictures! Scandalous, I know. So on his drive home, I told him he HAD to take a picture so we could blog it. They aren't the best but here are the guys on the way home. They look exhausted and sunburned...I guess it means they had fun.



I'm impressed with the gas station shots! That's more than Matt tends to take on his solo vacations. PS-we miss you right now :-)
ReplyDelete