Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas!!!!

We had a great Christmas this year. I was so excited about my gifts for Tyler!!!

Every year, my church does a candlelight Christmas Eve service. It is only about an hour, and it really brings in the Christmas spirit before everyone starts all the festivities. Currently my church is homeless while we are building out new building by the WalMart in Orem, so we hold our services in Mountain View High. Of course the fire marshal doesn't like the idea of everyone with open flame candles in the school, so this year we used glow sticks! I think the kids loved them.

Here is my family outside of the auditorium.

Christmas eve we dropped by Tylers parents and then went over to my mom's house to do the Christmas Eve thing.

I love Dawsens little pjs.

Okay, so here is my favorite part of the night. Tyler doesn't really have any lounge wear. Sometimes he wears some of MY basketball shorts, but its colder now. So lately he has been wearing these hideous sweat pants. They seriously bug me, so to make it worse, Tyler pulls them up to almost his armpits---just for me.

So this year, I got a great idea from Abby to get him some sweats from Aeropostal. I love their sweats and get some every year. I have no idea why I never thought of it. So Christmas eve, my family has the pajama tradition, so I gave them to him on Christmas eve. Can you believe the change?



In the morning, Tyler and I woke up and did our Christmas. Then headed over to my moms to watch Dakota and the kids do theirs.

That afternoon we headed over to Tyler's Grandparents for Christmas Lunner...who started the 2 pm dinner anyway...I want to have a word with them.
We had a ton of fun!




After that, we went to my Uncle Greg's house for Christmas Dinner-actually around dinner time-surprising huh. This was great!





My family normally doesn't stay too long at these things, but thanks to the wonderful game of Monopoly and the new bank card version. We stayed extra long to play monopoly. My stupid sister beat us too.

2 comments:

  1. K now I know you have the pics ready! just copy ALL the pics of anyone I know!!! I will give you the cd! LOVE YOU!! PLEASE!! look at how crappy all my pics are cause my camera broke, feel bad for me and give me better pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo glad you finally posted something new!! And I have to tell you that, that smoke in Greg's kitchen is a little worrisome! Who was cooking??

    Anyway, looks like you had a great Christmas, very busy too, sounds like ours! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: