If you missed the Christmas update click HERE.
December was busy but fun! I love the holidays. I finished all my Christmas Shopping probably the first week in December. So here's a run down of December...
First my friend Abby had a flute recital. She did SOOOOO well. I am so impressed. She was the best in the room.

Then, Abby, Felicia, and I had a girls night and went to see Twilight and stopped at Starbucks after.
I was really excited this year because I got to plan my office Christmas Party. I think our employees really appreciated it. I wanted to make them feel valued and I think we accomplished it. It was an ugly sweater Christmas Party and it was awesome. My friend Ashley of course won...if only her fiance was an employee-I think he would have 'taken the cake'.
Nick, Lacey, Matt (Ashley's fiance), Ashley, and Lizzy
Here is our Christmas Tree at work. It really brought the Christmas spirit in our windowless cubicle area. Nick, Ashley, and me hanging out by our tree.
Tyler's family Christmas party was at our house this year. It was so much fun. I love entertaining and I love hanging out with his family. It was harder this year with out his Grandpa, so it was nice to get the family together for some fun.
Tyler is probably at least 12 years older than his younger boy cousins...but he always seems to fight over the same white elephant gifts. This was hilarious, the last 45 seconds of the white elephant game all they did was switch between the three of them.
Then of course, what is a December without seeing Twilight 2 or 3 times. So we went...AGAIN! For those of you who are counting...YES, it was the 5th time I have seen it. If you know me and my obsession, your not really surprised. What is surprising though is that it was Tyler's 2nd time! We went with Felicia (my Twilight convert), and her husband.
For those of you who are worried about the 6th Twilight viewing, you may be happy to know that I will be taking a break for a little while. Hopefully it will come out on video soon!



Sorry the 6th IS happening. I still need to see it!! I'm takin a break for tonight I can't stay up tell 3 again!!
ReplyDelete"Her Husband..." you do know my name right? Just kidding, I'm happy to class up your blog with my amazing face... Steve
ReplyDelete