So I know my birthday was back in July, but I just barely was able to retrieve the photos from my camera! Yay, and to think the lady at the camera repair shop was able to do it so easily!
Anyway, Tyler took me up to Park City for dinner at Cafe Terigo. It was so yummy and I suggest it to anyone looking for a nice dinner! After we walked up main street and had Tiramisu gelato at a cute little shop.
Hello! I'm Lacey. We're a Utah family with 3 boys. We love spending time in our mountains or state parks. We've recently started participating in the National Park and State Park Junior Ranger programs. We love finding the special or unique programs and learning history and facts about our nation and state.
I've found it hasn't been the easiest finding information on what parks offer programs, so I put together our experiences in hopes it will help you! I know the blogs I've found and read was so helpful in our quests!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts: