Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Synergy Summit 2008

I know, this is late as well. Things have been sooo busy lately at work I haven't had a chance to post some pictures from my big annual event I plan for Synergy. The event turned out really well. This was my first big Convention that I planned as the Manager. I would have to say I did a great job. It is so sad when it is over, all my work, just done. It's a bitter sweet feeling.

Anyway, it was held at the Anaheim Hilton. Tyler got to tag along, but he mainly spent all his time at the beach. Here's few pics with our friends at Synergy.

Holly and Nick playing Guitar Hero at our welcome party. I know it's out of focus, but I LOVE Holly's pose. It's a good thing she doesn't read this too much ;).
Tyler and I in California Adventures after a dinner at Stage 17.
Holly and Ari

From L to R: Lacey, Tyler, Nick, Holly, Ari...and John taking the photo :)

Me, Ashley, and Lizzy after our Recognition portion of the event.

All of these people help me stay sane at work. I love all my friends at Synergy and don't know what I would do without them!

1 comment:

Share your thoughts: