Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What are men compared to rocks and mountains-part II

So if you read my previous blog with this same title-this is not the same type of blog. The quote just fit perfect. Last weekend Tyler and I went camping with some friends from work. We had a great time. It was ALOT of work, but well worth it. The Unitas are so beautiful! I hadn't been camping in about 7 years, and Tyler didn't remember the last time he went camping, so we were excited. We borrowed ALL of my mothers camping gear and set off.


Here's Tyler on his 'squatting' log, or so he called it. We had a REALLY smoky campfire if you can't tell


Here's Nate and Nick sitting around the campfire as the women made breakfast.


Tyler eating by the campfire.


Next we packed up and headed up to Mirror Lake. It was gorgeous, we walked around the lake, took pics, and had a grand Ole' time.



The sky was GORGEOUS


Nick and Natalie


Holly and Nate (and of course Pup and Newbie)


Tyler and Lacey


We stopped for a break and Pup went swimming. She was LOVIN it!


Here's Nubi. We love this little dog!

I have never seen this type of water-grass type stuff. It was really pretty


Here's part of the gang eating lunch. Holly is hiding. Of course you forget everything when you go packing. We ended up with bread and meat for lunch. Thankfully Holly brought some extra food!


Tyler and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: