Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bama's 21st Birthday

Last Saturday we held a surprise birthday party for my little sis-Bama. Well it was supposed to be a surprise, however my cousin Alex-had to call her and ask where the party was, lol. Oh well, she kinda knew anyway and it was a blast. I love gathering the family and old friends together. It feels like the good old times.

Left: My cousin Chance and Bama, Right: Bama blowing out her birthday candles-isn't it cute!


Left: Tyler with little Cleo in his pocket, Right: My Mommy and my best friends baby Emarie


Lacey with little Emarie, this baby girl is an Angel!


Little Dawsen is getting bigger. Isn't she gorgeous!


I love the end of our parties, the fam sitting around catching up. It's priceless.


Anjul, my sisters boyfriends little boy enjoying his cake. He's such a cutie!


More of the fam, my little Grandma is there on the right-I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: