Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Las Vegas Surprise

This past weekend, Tyler and I left for Las Vegas. I have to tell you, I really don't like this city-but we still had fun. I had an MPI conference for work. On the way down we stopped off in St. George for a little inland Skim Boarding.



So, we arrived in Las Vegas pretty late. To our surprise, the availability was low, so they told us we were going to have a suite the first night and then have to move. I've been in a suite before, they're nice, usually a kitchenette or living area, so we were excited.

We NEVER expected what we walked into. Now i know this is incredibly nerdy-but check out the video if your interested. Sorry-it's about 4 minutes long and is rough footage.



There were 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, exercise room, theatre room, all the showers were steam showers. This was an incredible room. It was so much bigger than our own house! We were seriously so blessed-lol.





3 comments:

  1. What hotel was this at??? Wow...living like royalty! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in that middle pic!1 I love it... hey you coppied the playlist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the next episode of MTV Cribs....Tyler and Lacey's penthouse suite!!! How fun did that look! Were way jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: