Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Month 4

Elijah's 4th month was full of new things! Of course new things will keep coming, but as parents we love experiencing everything with Elijah. We love this little man so much and have so much fun with him. He just keeps getting more fun every day!



Dad loves to put his shirts on like this. Not sure why..but that's just Tyler. It's caused Elijah to LOVE Peek-A-Boo.



He loves his monkeys. His favorite pastime is tearing down his toys from his bouncer.



We put Elijah in his Johnny Jump Up for the first time. He didn't quite get it at first, but quickly found out that it's used to suck on.



He went skating for the first time. Our little family and Dakota met up with Evan and Abby at Classic Skating. You better believe Tyler took Elijah around the rink. I would have freaked out, except I know no one is better than Tyler at rollerblading!




The blank look on his face was from over stimulation. Taking a 3 month old to Classic with the disco lights...probably not the best idea. We spent a lot of time with my hands over his eyes.

Probably the most fun thing...Elijah found his toes. He pretty much is in love them. Everything except the taste. He hates the taste. He's a smart boy. I haven't been able to get it on camera, but I will.



His sitter Dawn made a little boppy-like pillow for him to help him sit up. He practiced sitting up a lot more to play with his toys. He liked sitting up for a while...then got a little lazy.

He takes his play time serious, as you can tell from the video below.



He's using that sitting practice to look like a big boy in his crib.



His Daddy makes him laugh so much. He get's soooo excited to see him every day.



More practice sitting up and playing. Toys are so fun now!



All that playing tires a boy out.



His most cuddly outfit. We can't stop snuggling him in this sleeper.



His pirate binkie. This was just a gag gift from my friend Holly. However Elijah surprised us and really liked it. I'm sure this is just the beginning of styles he'll have that we won't like.



We haven't started solids yet, we hope to wait until 6 months. That doesn't stop Tyler from tempting Elijah with cookies.



We went on a baby/friend date with the Ashley and Jake and the Crows. He has a lot of friends his age!



He's so ticklish and loves laughing. It's addicting.



3 comments:

  1. So did Kristal ever get that bumbo seat to you?? She said she would so that we wouldn't have to worry when Em was having her surgery. But, I'm guessing you don't have it..... sorry!!! Let me know if you still want it, and I'll see what I can do about getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooo adorable!! I need to see him again! And you guys of course too :) We need to plan a family dinner or activity pretty soon just for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and this baby boy of yours just keeps getting cuter by the minute! Shhh, don't tell, but I am certain he is the cutest baby I've seen! ;) I'm not biased at all!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: