Okay, enough with the narrating. I'm usually not a big writer on my blog, it's more about the life and happenings of Tyler and I. I leave the writing and bloggish-thinking to other Utah Mom's/Wives/Bloggers. They pretty much cover EVERYTHING! Also, we'll leave the pregnancy aside for now as well and get back to normal photo blogging.
In late February Tyler and I finally had photos taken. The last time was from our wedding photographer-we even did our own engagement photos. It was so nice to not have to worry about positioning, lighting, background, etc. and just have fun with my husband. Here are a few favorites of our photos.








In late February Tyler and I finally had photos taken. The last time was from our wedding photographer-we even did our own engagement photos. It was so nice to not have to worry about positioning, lighting, background, etc. and just have fun with my husband. Here are a few favorites of our photos.











Love all these shots! My favorite is definitely the 3rd one down from the top! When I think of you and Tyler this is totally the picture that comes to mind. You are both so photogenic!
ReplyDeleteI love these! You are so, so gorgeous!!! You and Tyler are such a beautiful couple. Your baby is going to be so handsome!
ReplyDeletePS-I wish I could be half as photogenic as you.