Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Beginning of Wedding "Things"

With Bama's wedding coming up, we celebrated first with a bridal shower. It was a lot of fun and we had a great time celebrating Bama as a bride. We celebrated with yummy food and of course my mother's specialty fried ice cream, a few fun games (gag me), and a lot of quality time. I was able to shoot a video of Bret answering 20 questions. I had a great time putting the video together. Since it's all of Bama's and Bret's information, I'll let her post it if she would like to.

I of course didn't get any other photos besides the ones below. I was trying to save my memory card for Bama's version of the 20 question game. We made Bama a wedding dress from napkins, then forced her outside for a little bit in hopes a few cars passed by. Bama enjoyed it and Dawsen had NO idea what we were up to, lol.











Now were all speedily preparing for the upcoming nuptials. Updates soon!

2 comments:

  1. Not loving that picture of me! I did feel like complete and utter crap that day though, but still glad I made it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you made it too lish!! So Lacey I want that video... or Bret does... he wants to see how many I got right!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: