Here is a Ultra Sound photo of little Peanut at 10.5 weeks. We won't get another until 20 weeks. I can't wait to see how he's grown!


One of my blogger friends had an excellent system for her pregnancy updates, and instead of re-creating the wheel, I decided to follow her example with maybe a few little changes. Thanks Sunni!
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Weight Gained: -1 pounds
Belly Growth: 14 Centimeters
Heart Beat: around 145 bpm
Belly Growth: 14 Centimeters
Heart Beat: around 145 bpm
Size of the Baby: An Avocado
Movement: Nothing yet. I've heard since it's my first it will probably be more around 20 weeks that I'll feel something. We can't wait though!
Food Craving/Aversions: No cravings yet really...I still love french fries-which is horrible, potato chips and ice cream are nice too. Coffee still smells horrible. I can't wait until I can enjoy it again. Just this past week I've been craving more eggs. The first trimester I couldn't stand the thought of eggs, and now-they're so yummy. Ironically the thought still grosses me out, but they taste good.
What I Miss: Energy, eating, not having to take medication to feel normal and not nauseous, cooking, cleaning, working out, EVERYTHING.
Symptoms: I'm still pretty nauseous, although it's eased up a little. The doctor did put me on some medication/vitamins to help out, so that is good for now. I have ligament pain every so often, however laughing and sneezing isn't as painful lately. Hiccups. Fatigue. Forgetfulness. Irritability. Yes, pretty much everything in the book.
Best Moment This Past Month: Hearing the heartbeat again. Going the gym on Saturday and the grocery store on Sunday. They both wore me out but maybe life will go back to normal a little bit.
Other: After being pregnant 4 months now, I've realized it has it's pros and it's cons. Some of my favorite cons are the things people say and ask. Which is why I am going to start a post on all the things NOT to say or ask an expecting mother. I can't wait.
Here is a photo of my 16 week belly. I'm starting to show a little, but am still in that 'she could just be fat' stage, lol. Oh well. I'm happy with my little baby bump!

*So the odd thing about belly shots is that they're usually also boob shots. I guess it's something you can't avoid. So please excuse the boobs and concentrate on the belly :).
Lord I praise you because this child is fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Plsam 139:14



You look so cute! I didn't realize you're already 16 weeks along. So fun! Also, I feel the need to see your baby bump in person. Good thing I'm in Utah right now :-). Lunch next week? Say, Wednesday or Thursday?
ReplyDeleteIt's my little baby niece or nephew!!!
ReplyDeleteI love reading about your pregnancy! Keep the updates coming...you look so beautiful! Pregnancy fits you well :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!!! Love your little belly... and I have to say that I teared up when I could see for certain that you look pregnant!! My bestie is growing up :'( So glad that you are joining the world of parenting, because really it's the best!! And that little boy is going to be SOo loved!!
ReplyDeleteAwe lacey!! I love your bump! Your such a cute Mama already!
ReplyDelete