Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wedding Dresses, Waves, and Cupcakes

Ya, I couldn't think of a W word for cupcakes...oh well. They all sound great to me.

In February, we went shopping for Bama's wedding dress. She has a ton more photos, but I have 2 of my favorite-which all of course include the princess of the family-Dawsen. Sorry-no pics of the dress. You'll see that in May.





Later that month, Tyler and I were window shopping around the Riverwoods. We checked out the new Provo Beach Club with the AMAZING flo-rider (Tyler's new favorite hobby). While there we of course had to catch a few waves of our own.




My new obsession: Cupcakes. I love them. Moist, sweet, with little surprises depending on what flavor. Look at all that frosting! Good thing Tyler and I share.



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I got to see the dress! ;) You guys are too cute on the surf boards and we need to go to Cocoa Bean again, haven't been there since the last time we went in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have like 20.00 at cocoa bean that I haven't used. We really need to try it out, where is it at?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: