Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Beautiful Maui

This January, I made it out to Maui again for work. Most of you know I hate traveling for work, especially without Tyler. AND if I had the choice, I wouldn't have gone. Now with that said, there is still something amazing about a beautiful island & warm weather in the middle of January. If you have to work away from home, it may as well be warm-right? Hawaii is also special to my heart since it brings such great memories to me. Tyler proposed to me in Oahu, we honeymooned in Kauai, and some of my family went out to Maui in a few years ago. So even with all the downer stuff involved-I still had a good time.


*Flying into Maui. It's so gorgeous. Paradise.










*Beautiful view from my room


*Big Beach Makena





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: