I heard once, that you never want to teach kids a game that you will get tired of...or hurt. Maybe I neglected to tell Tyler this...or it was just too cute to stop. The kids found out that Tyler was an excellent horsey. He could gallup all around the house on all fours with the kids on his back. They had a ton of fun...until Uncle Tyler wanted a break. After the holidays...and potentially damaged knees, no one is even allowed to mention a horse. hehe.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
I'm thankful for...
After Japan this year, Thanksgiving followed quickly. It was a great time to spend with family. I'm so thankful for my family. Especially these two little babies!


I heard once, that you never want to teach kids a game that you will get tired of...or hurt. Maybe I neglected to tell Tyler this...or it was just too cute to stop. The kids found out that Tyler was an excellent horsey. He could gallup all around the house on all fours with the kids on his back. They had a ton of fun...until Uncle Tyler wanted a break. After the holidays...and potentially damaged knees, no one is even allowed to mention a horse. hehe.
I heard once, that you never want to teach kids a game that you will get tired of...or hurt. Maybe I neglected to tell Tyler this...or it was just too cute to stop. The kids found out that Tyler was an excellent horsey. He could gallup all around the house on all fours with the kids on his back. They had a ton of fun...until Uncle Tyler wanted a break. After the holidays...and potentially damaged knees, no one is even allowed to mention a horse. hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts: