So in an effort to keep you all updated, especially my darling Tyler, I'm going to post twitter updates below. Check back if your interested in what's going on ...on that side of the world.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Japan...here I come
I'm leaving for Japan tomorrow. I have a work thing-our annual summit. Although I'm not thrilled, I'm going to make the best of the trip. I'm facing the anxious feeling I have, and doing really well!
So in an effort to keep you all updated, especially my darling Tyler, I'm going to post twitter updates below. Check back if your interested in what's going on ...on that side of the world.
So in an effort to keep you all updated, especially my darling Tyler, I'm going to post twitter updates below. Check back if your interested in what's going on ...on that side of the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Lacey, I've been waiting oh-so-patiently for Japan pictures for quite some time now... just thought you should know :-)
ReplyDelete