Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cedar City

I was just noticing, my blog post titles are getting a little boring lately...must be a lack of creativity as I get caught up on the summer...oh well. The blog must go on!

This past weekend me, Tyler, Dakota loaded up in the car and drove down to Cedar City to visit Bama, the family, and see their apartment. She has such a cute setup and I am so happy to see them in a home of their own.

We went on a hike up Cedar Canyon. It was beautiful outside and fun just getting out with the kids. I love this picture of Dakota and Dawsen.

Tyler giving Dawsen a ride. Her poor little legs got so tired.

Dakota LOVES war memorials, so we visited Veterans park. I don't know if I am impressed or disturbed about Dakota's knowledge of guns, but he seemed to know all of the equipment on the statues.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you guys came out! We will have to do it again sometime!! Oh and I think it's more disturbing, it upset him that I didn't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I might be a little concerned with Dakota having such knowledge of guns too! :) Smart kid though...maybe he needs to go into some profession educating others on guns...I LOVE all the Cedar City pictures! I'd love to go visit Bama and her family sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! you guys have been all over in just a couple of months!! hehehe. looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should post pictures of their apartment, I want to see! It really looks like a nice place to live, I'm glad they're enjoying themselves out there!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: