Growing up we would always try to find Sand Dollars on the beach. This was the first time I had ever seen them alive!
We spent a lot of time in Carmel as well. We were excited to find out that Tyler could skimboard here while I watched the Sea Lions play in the ocean. They were SO close to the beach.


For Tyler's birthday in July, I bought him tickets to the Salinas Air Show to see the Blue Angels. It was the reason we came to this part of California. They were awesome....and SO loud. I love patriotic events, so knowing that these guys were our talented Navy men was incredible.

Tyler made me hold the Bullet and take a picture...I guess he thought it was funny.


On the way back, Tyler saw Laguna Seca...I had no idea what this was, but apparently it is a famous raceway. There were no events going on, but the guard let us drive in a look around. This was a surprise highlight for him!



He so weird why is a bullet funny lol! Ok, so why didn't you have Tyler take a pic in front of a Tyler st. sign, it would have been awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou guys do the funnest things! You travel more than anyone I know, and I envy you both for it! Someday Jason and I will try to be more like Tyler & Lacey and really travel! :)
ReplyDeleteThose Monterey pics are beautiful! Looks like your plan worked out perfectly :-)
ReplyDelete