Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tylers Birthday

So Tylers birthday is coming up. I am trying to think of something incredibly awesome to do for it. I have always heard you never want to do something for someone, if you will have a hard time topping it next year. Oops.

Every July, usually around Tylers birthday we head off to California. Last year, I surprised Tyler with a stop in Saint George. He had no idea, and continued being clueless until 6:30 the next morning.

Ever heard of powered parachutes? We saw it on At Your Leisure (tv). You meet this guy at an abandoned air strip. (I have to admit, I was a little nervous we were going to be killed and left up in the hot desert plateau. Thank the Lord though, that didn't happen.) Anyway, they take you up one by one in this powered parachute. Its pretty fun. I think our favorite part was when you are very, very high, and the pilot turns the motor off. You can finally hear again. Its wonderful. It is probably the way a bird feels.

Here's a few pics from our trip.




If anyone needs an amazing surprise or St. George activity, I highly suggest this. Also, if anyone has a great idea for me for Tylers birthday (we will be leaving that night for Cali), let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: