Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

New blog...first post

So this blog is new...well semi new. I have had it for at least a month and have not worked on it one bit. Today I have taken the time to make it look so cute!. Kudos to http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ for her wonderful tips. So although there isn't a lot of content or cute pics I think the layout counts for credit.

Also I have tried my hand out at digital scrapbooking-see the T&L-took a while, but well worth it. I may continue in that direction. I hate the idea of traditional scrapbooking, its messy and takes forever. So we'll see.

Well stay posted for updates on the Life of Tyler and Lacey Olsen-oh and don't worry, we won't forget Puppy Cat!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're blogging! If you don't have our blog its ferranfam.blogspot.com. Love you Lacey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not messy, it's cute. Plus it is fun to do. but your right that is cute too!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: