Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

You May Leave...

Today was my 5 year anniversary at my company. In addition I got to celebrate with my good friend Joe. It was his 5 year anniversary as well with his graduation and goodbye-moving to washinton leaving us behind party. Needless to say we had a PARTY!

We got to celebrate with bagels, orange juice, and Shirleys Orange Cream Cheese Rolls. Along with that we got a plauqe and a bonus-mine was $85, Joes was $92-an extra little kick off for the road. :) An episode of THE OFFICE-since it all seemed vaguely familiar- tied it all up.

So as our last farewell, heres a quote from the office. Joe-this is to you!

Dwight: I am ready for my performance review.
Michael: Ok, great. Your performance has been “adequate”. You may leave, goodbye.


'07 Synergy Convention (Kevin Hale, Lacey Olsen, Corinne and Joe Bippert, Nick Crow)


Rock Band Party (Corinne and Joe Bippert, Nate and Holly Langston)

1 comment:

  1. Aww...good times.. I wish we had more time to hang out with you guys before we left. I guess you'll just have to come up and visit! We'll let you know when were down there too.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: