Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Farewells and Semi-New Homes


May, June, and July were crazy months for the Olsen home. We decided to buy my mother's home, the home I grew up in in Edgemont. This meant selling our home as well as many other repairs and stuff to do! Busy busy days!

Tyler finished our kitchen remodel earlier in the year. I'm so sad we only got to enjoy it a short time. I loved it and miss it so much!! He did an amazing job.

BEFORE





While Painting....


AFTER!!!



We listed our house and had over 10 showings the first weekend. After day 1 though, we already had a full price offer. It makes sense, my hubby did one amazing job on the place, and I did a great job staging if I do say so myself.


Pictures of the prelude...just because. Last wash in this driveway I suppose.


Which in turn meant that it was time to buy my mom's house. This wasn't an easy thing for her to do, to let go of her house. We'll be eternally grateful though. She's blessed us with an amazing gift though. I'm so thankful to be able to have my boys grow up in a home that's known love and sacrifice. It's in a great neighborhood and area of Provo, super safe! Mom-we love you and am so thankful to you.





And then started the moving processes...two households...ten people. Yikes! The kids loved the empty rooms though, of course.





Tyler and I are really happy, excited to start on this new journey and make a new home for our family! And I got my kitty back.

Here are our official listing photos. I really love them! It shows the beauty and love our home had. I also really loved it so nice and staged. I should get rid of 70% of our stuff again!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: