Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

The Big 30!

Tyler and I both turned 30 this summer! 30! Seriously, we both can't believe it. I think we still feel 20, except this whole family/house/job responsibility thing. I think I need to get some eye cream too. When did my pores get so big??

Tyler had to work two shifts on my birthday this year, so it was kind of a drag. Abby came over with coffee though so that brightened up my day immensely! She's the best!

For Tyler's I surprised him by renting 2 stand up paddle boards. He kind of ruined how awesome it was going to be though. We've been wanting to go for years, since we've seen it done in Hawaii. But I'm always pregnant when we're there. So when I heard they rent them here for the lakes I thought it was a perfect activity/gift. Well...when Tyler went to California with the guys a week ago, they did it out there!!! He liked it but it wasn't Hawaii. I guessed that would make Utah even less fun-ha! We had a great time though. On Saturday just Tyler and I went to Utah Lake so I could get a feel for how to do it, then we headed up to Provo River. I was freaked out, but Tyler REALLY wanted to do this, and I wasn't about to let him go alone-most likely drown and no one would know. So I braved my fears. The first part was hard-and about freaked us both out, but after that we were pros!







The next day we went to Deer Creek Reservoir, invited friends and family up and all took turns. It was a great time! Elijah even LOVED it.









We also went out to Tucanos with Mark and Sandy for our birthdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: