Father's day was a fun day to celebrate how awesome of a father Tyler is. I woke up early to make him breakfast in bed (how is that comfortable by the way??). I guess a water bed isn't the best for this.
Anyway, complete with limeade and cinnamon rolls-two of his favorite things, Elijah and I brought breakfast into him. One of his gifts was a mug with Elijah's photo on it. The rest of the day was dedicated to Tyler as much as he would allow (he still wanted to work on the deck).
I really do feel so blessed that my precious little boy has such an amazing father. You can tell how much Tyler loves Elijah. He loves spending time with him. He misses him after a long day of work. He LOVES waking him up and saying good night. They're the best of friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts: