Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Month 7 & 8

Who knew I wouldn't have time to blog...even if it is updates on the little thing that keeps me away from the computer. Here are months 7 & 8 in a nutshell...

He's getting so big in his crib. We had to lower it because he started standing in it at 7 months.

He LOVES bathtime now.

Left: Elijah, Right: Tyler
Notice any similarities??






I LOVE this photo of him. A boy with his ball and his puppy. What else does he need?




Speaking of puppies...

Dad is super fun to climb all over. He loves to 'get' him.

Eating big boy food at the table.

Still too big...let's lower the crib once more!

He didn't want to stop playing and go to bed!

Dad's teaching him the tricks of the trade already. So this is what happens when mommy is gone.


Found the babywipes-so much fun!



Attacked by the Zebra. Not quite sure what to do.

Standing everywhere...also, check out the old man hair-do.

Learning to 'get' Daddy some more.

I had to take a photo of this. Daddy/Son socks. I have to say, Elijah's are cuter.

Again...did we get a puppy or a baby??







It's been a great few months. So much has happened and Elijah's growing and learning so quickly. He's so much fun. I do wish I could stop time, but alas... 

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big this guy is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how old he is already.... where has the time gone?! He and Ty sure are cute together! Love him giving you kisses too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lacey your family gets cuter by the day!!! We miss you guys lots hope to see you soon :)

    Love, Claudia and Whitney

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: