Officially less than 4 weeks away! Our little peanut is going to be making his debut very soon. While we're so excited to meet him, we're also very patient and know that he'll come when he's ready. No rush! I'm doing great, comfortable, and happy. The nursery is about 85% done. We're just waiting on a bed set and curtains. I'll be making the curtains once we get the bed set so I know what fabric will look best.
How Far Along: 36.5 weeks
Weight Gained: 20 pounds
Belly Growth: 37 centimeters
Size of the Baby: about 19 inches, and approximately 6 pounds
Movement: Peanut is always wiggling around. Sometimes so much, that I get a little motion sick. I love feeling him though, every whoosh, squirm, squiggle. It makes me sad he's probably getting a little uncomfortable, but he'll be out soon enough! He gets the hiccups at least once a day, a lot of times twice. I wonder if it's because he's drinking so fast. If so, I'm betting he'll be a good eater. Tyler also gets to feel him move often. He's always placing his hand on my belly and still talks to him & kisses my belly every night.
Food Craving/Aversions: Sometimes starving, sometimes I'm not really hungry. Nothing too crazy though.
What I Miss: Hmm...right now I'm very content. I do miss my hands not being numb (more of that in the next question).
Symptoms: Last month I finally swelled a little in my hands-which in turn I had to remove my rings. It's also given me carpal tunnel symptoms. The numbness, tingling and pain is getting tiring, but only 4 more weeks!
Best Moment This Past Month: It would have to be working on the nursery again with Tyler. We finished our birthing classes too which makes this whole thing feel so much more real! I still love hearing that fast little heartbeat every visit and even having Peanut kick me so hard it makes me double over is cute. Tyler and I love playing 'Name That Bump' as well. Trying to distinguish little hands/feet/elbows/knees is much more entertaining than you would expect.


Tyler is so entertained with my size and belly. He makes 'funny' comments...like calling me his 'Big Girl' that really keep him on the border of safety. About a month back he wanted to see how heavy I was, so he lifted me from behind. His response: "Well, you're definitely front heavy". So this week, as I was walking over and around him since he was laying on the floor, he started laughing because He couldn't see my head. So then ensued a game of me standing over him so he could entertain himself. Here I'm leaning over of course to get a good look at Tyler and my toes (which desperately need manicured).

“Every good and perfect gift is from above.” – James 1:17


Tyler is so entertained with my size and belly. He makes 'funny' comments...like calling me his 'Big Girl' that really keep him on the border of safety. About a month back he wanted to see how heavy I was, so he lifted me from behind. His response: "Well, you're definitely front heavy". So this week, as I was walking over and around him since he was laying on the floor, he started laughing because He couldn't see my head. So then ensued a game of me standing over him so he could entertain himself. Here I'm leaning over of course to get a good look at Tyler and my toes (which desperately need manicured).
“Every good and perfect gift is from above.” – James 1:17



Tyler really is bordering on safety with questions or comments like that huh! Crazy Guy!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I can't wait to meet peanut and say hola peanut! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! You are so beautiful and pregnancy really suits you!!
ReplyDelete