As some of you know, I plan on printing my blog in a Blog Book-this will makeup for my lacking interest in scrapbooking. So even though the following photos may not be the most interesting for my readers, you now know the other purpose these posts have-Scrapbooks!
This is my cousin Carly(in the pink) and her husband Bill with their little boy and a friend (?). I hardly ever see them but we miss and love them tons!
Their kids -and the new baby girl :)
Also, another cousin-Alex Ferran (Adam's son) and his baby boy.
I could have sworn I blogged about Anjul's birthday in October, but I couldn't find it. So here are a few fun photos from Pirate Island.
Also, other photos I thought I would have posts-carving pumpkins with the kids.



So cute! You know, I always love seeing updates! Love all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteyay cute pics
ReplyDelete