Oh and the rest of the family? Of course I'll miss them too. Anjul has found a special spot in my heart. He's such a fun little guy. He loves attention, cuddles, and thanks to me...The Little Mermaid.
Me with the kids

Dawsen giving Grandma a kiss.

Their last night here, we had a girls night out. We went to a shoe party and then the Olive Garden. I'm going to miss my sister too. In the last year we have grown much closer...and if you know us, it is surprising-hehe. Below is Bama and my Mom.

Of course Dawsen had to join us.

Uncle Tyler and Dawsen

Bama and Bret

Dawsen giving Grandma a kiss.
Their last night here, we had a girls night out. We went to a shoe party and then the Olive Garden. I'm going to miss my sister too. In the last year we have grown much closer...and if you know us, it is surprising-hehe. Below is Bama and my Mom.
Of course Dawsen had to join us.
Uncle Tyler and Dawsen
Bama and Bret



Just reading this almost made me cry again. Ugg!
ReplyDelete