Vampire Abby at the bloody punch bowl. ( Is she a good or a bad vampire...not sure...but she is in love with Edward)Bama and her fiance Bret.
Abby and Lacey...the Twilight Party hosts.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Twilight Party!
The Twilight DVD was released on Friday, and we had our own Twilight Party on Saturday night. I had so much fun decorating! I made mushroom ravioli (What Bella eats on her first 'date' with Edward) and everything was Twilight themed. It was so much fun. We watched Twilight and all the deleted and extended scenes. I can't wait until New Moon comes out!
Labels:
Twilight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Looks like you did a really good job with it! Sorry again that I missed it! I go in on Thursday to have a scope done on my abdomen to hopefully find out what is wrong with me. I have been so miserable!
ReplyDelete