This Saturday we went to see Twilight! I was sooooo very excited, we got there hours early to get good seats and everything! I loved the Twilight book saga, but I was sooo disappointed with the movie. It was awesome to see the story and characters in action. I loved the cast for the Cullens, the school friends, and the Quiletes. Bella however...I didn't really like her acting. Well a lot of the acting could have been better. Also, the whole movie seemed really choppy, like a bunch of clips mended together.

Tyler and I waiting to get into the Theatre
Most of my favorite parts were missing from the movie. The meadow sceen was nothing like it was supposed to be, the biology movie sceen would have been great, Bella hardly spent any time with the cullens, so many issues. as you can tell, I am a book loyalist, so it is hard for me to get past the difference. However, I am a Twilight loyalist as well. So I'll probably go see it again and even purchase the movie.

My bestie Alisha waiting with us.
Well here's to the New Moon movie they'll start making soon. Hopefully it's better!
WOW have you noticed, your last 3 posts have involved twilight?
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are a book loyalists...not enough people are these days. Way to go girlie! :)
ReplyDelete