Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

California Vacation Part 2

A previous post, I wrote about trying to find an awesome gift for Tyler's birthday. I did it! Now I really don't know how to pass it up next year...but I have a few ideas.

Tyler loves Skimboarding! It's kind of like surfing, but it begins and ends on the sand. So for his birthday, I got him a new skimboard and lessons with the Top Skimboarder-World Champion - Paulo Prietto. So we headed down from Newport Beach to Laguna to meet Paulo and learn a little from him. Paulo was awesome and his lesson really made Tyler a better skimboarder!

Here is Tyler and Paulo


Tyler and Lacey


Tyler and his new skimboard!



Here's a pic of one of the wave Tyler caught...


Here is a pic of one he didn't...


Best skim of the day!

1 comment:

  1. you know this sucks now first of all. Bret thought that was the coolest thing in the world! And cause that's gonna be so hard to do better then, you like gonna have to find a pro skater, or snowboarder or somethin.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: